Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dolores











This is a picture of a devil hugging my dad




Today I went to Dolores with my family. When we got there we went to a pottery shop. They had some very pretty pottery. After that we went to several ice cream stands. Once we got to the ice cream stands all of the people were saying try this one, try that one. I tried over ten flavors of ice cream on the plaza. After all of those testers I got a chocolate in a cone. I ate half of it and got so full that I had to throw it away. We walked to the mercado and saw over twenty ukeleles and about four violins. Upstairs there were all sorts and shapes of mirrors. Some of them were as big as a window. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Colleen Ferguson said...

chloe! i love your blog...especially love your tagline about the devil hugging your dad. you guys look like your having a ball. miss you mucho!!!

Jenna said...

Looks awesome Chloe! I'm still dreaming about all that ice cream... Chicharrones...Mmmmm...