Thursday, March 6, 2008

Salsa Dancing

Today, which is Thursday, I went to a salsa class and learnd how to dance salsa. There was a very, very, nice man who taught it . He taught us the basic movies. I was a little scared at first but I got through it. I never knew salsa classes were so fun. There were other people there too. My mom and dad did the class also. They did pretty good. During the last thirty or forty minutes my sister came in and danced with the teacher. He taught my sister all sorts of new moves. I have never seen the moves before. Then the class ended and I went home for a hour. Then at one o'clock I went back to the school and did a cooking class and during the class I got a very, very bad headache. The principal, Sarah, gave me some tylenol and I felt a little better. After I got the tylenol I went back to the mexican cooking and ate very delicious pozole, quesadillas, and for dessert I had key lime pie. After that was all over I walked home and took a nap.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Chloe- YOU ARE SO AWESOME!

Ange said...

Chloe, salsa groooving sounds like so much fun:). Luv Ya, ange

tessas blog said...

Cloe, It was great that you called today and it's been fun looking at your blog. now I understand that you can make comments on a blog. I've only seen your sisters blog before and for some reason, I didn't know blogging was an interactive experience.
Your write ups are very impressive! I can just see all of you salsa dancing, as if I was a fly on the wall, watching. Tell the family a big hello from me and I'll check in with your blog every now and then.
I'm pretty busy now planning Tessa's event. Great to hear your sweet voice on the phone today, Chloe, Love you lots,
Christmas.
p.s. Charlie says hello.

Sarah Zia said...

Hi Chloe,

Will you teach me how to salsa dance when you get back? Miss you.

Sarah

nana said...

Chloe:

Enjoyed your blog -- very creative. Especially liked your commentary. Do some more!!

Send pictures to me at my email address -- eleanorclemens@yahoo.com

Without help, I can't get to your blog very well, so if you send to my email, I can read it.

Love,

Nana

Emily said...

Way to go! Aaron has about one dance move, but he has promised me that he will try to learn. Maybe you and Jenna and Jake can give all the cousins a salsa dance lesson this summer! Love, Emily