Monday, February 9, 2015

Fundación El Arenal

These next 2 weeks all these kiddos don't have school. Today we played all sorts of different games and the kids had a blast. They really had a great time and bonded with each other. It is a relief because they can have a break from homework and just be themselves. I am really enjoying being around all the kiddos. Its amazing because all the kids told me today that they didn't want me to leave. They wanted me to stay and volunteer forever. This is such an amazing experience to be around Spanish speaking children because you can pick up new words and really have a bond with all the children. Today was a fun day with the kiddos and can't wait for what tomorrow brings. We are going to be doing Origami with the children. This is my moment of fame to teach the children how to make "Pájaros" (Birds) and "Globos" (Boxes). Can't wait for what other adventures come by way. 





No comments: